Admissions & Fees
ADMISSIONS AND FEES POLICY
When a parent/carer contacts the Club enquiring about a place for their child, they will be given all the relevant informed they require including details of the Admissions and Fees policy and informed whether there is currently a suitable place.
If a suitable place is available, the parent/carer will be informed. If they agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of the admission, including the level of fees and arrangements for payment, they will be asked to complete and sign the Application Form to confirm their child’s place.
Parent/carers will also be encouraged to complete and sign the Emergency Medical Treatment Form.
Once the admission is secure, the designated staff member will contact the parent/carer to arrange a date for the child’s first session at the Club. At this stage, the provisions of the Setting in Policy will come into operation.
- If, when making an enquiry about a place for their child, a parent/carer is informed that there is not currently a suitable once available, the Clubs waiting list procedure will be explained and then activated on the parent/carers behalf.
- Details of their request will be placed on the waiting list, in the order that they are submitted
- The waiting list will be kept and used on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. The Club will advise the parent/carer of how long they are likely to have to wait before a suitable place becomes available. This information however, is only an estimate.
- When a vacancy at the Club has become available, the designated person will contact the parent/carer whose child is suitable for the place and is highest up on the waiting list.
- If that parent/carer still wishes to take up the place for their child, they will be asked to complete the Application Form and follow the remaining steps of the admissions procedure.
- If a parent/carer concerned no longer wishes to take up a place, the parent/carer of the next suitable child on the list will be contacted.
- The level of fees will be set by the Registered Person and Directors and reviewed annually in the light of the Club’s financial position.
- Payment of fees should be made weekly (last day of the week or session) or monthly (the last Friday in every month). Individual payment arrangements will be negotiated between the Administrator and parent/carer.
- At this point, any additional charges incurred for the late collection of children (£5.00 per child) will be added.
- The Club will be sympathetic to requests for payment. Parent/carers wishing to negotiate this or any other alteration to the standard fees policy should arrange a meeting with the Administrator at the earliest possible opportunity.
- If the fees are not paid on time, the Club will notify the parent/carer in writing requesting payment at the earliest possible opportunity. A 5% interest charge will be added to the outstanding amount at this point.
- The Directors has the right to issue a formal warning to the parent/carer and inform them that continued late payment will result in their child’s place at the Club being forfeited.
- If fees are paid persistently late or not at all with no explanation, the Club will be forced to terminate that child’s place.
- Parent/carers are encouraged to speak to the Administrator if they have an query about the fees policy, or if, for any reason, they are likely to have difficulty in making a payment on time. Parent/carers are strongly advised to arrange a meeting at the earliest possible opportunity to avoid jeopardising their child’s place at the Club.
Reviewed Oct 2018